1. Information We Collect
We collect and process the following information from end-users in three segments:
1.1 Customer Information:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Store name
1.2 Medical History:
- Medical history related to the footwear requirement
- Current medical status
- Name and contact information of the treating doctor
1.3 Customer’s Foot Measurement Chart:
- Length and width of the foot
- Forefoot circumference
- Midfoot circumference
Additionally, we request the customer to upload the following images:
- Foot Draw Leg photo of the Left Leg and Right Leg
- Front side of the Right Foot Image
- Rear side of the Left Foot Image
- Front/Rear view of Plantar foot image
- Doctor’s prescription
2. Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information to provide and improve our custom made medical footwear services. The purposes for which we process your data include, but are not limited to:
- Tailoring the footwear according to your specific requirements
- Communicating with you regarding your order and providing updates
- Verifying and validating the provided information
- Conducting data analysis and research to enhance our services
- Complying with legal obligations
3. Data Protection and Storage
We employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We store the collected information on secure servers and follow best practices to protect your data
4. Sharing of Collected Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share the collected information with the following entities under specific circumstances:
- Service providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services. These providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and only process your data as instructed by us.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
5. Retention of Collected Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law. Once the data is no longer needed, we will securely dispose of it.
6. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights may include:
- Accessing and obtaining a copy of your data
- Rectifying or updating your information
- Restricting or objecting to the processing of your data
- Requesting the deletion of your data (subject to legal obligations)
- Withdrawing your consent for data processing
To exercise these rights or for any inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or process personal information from children without appropriate parental consent. If we become aware of any such data, we will take prompt steps to delete it.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Us
We appreciate your trust in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and data. Thank you for using our services.
Hochste Health Care Private Limited,
Custom Medical (Diabetic and Orthopaedic) Footwear Manufacturer, Chennai, India.